Steps to Download, Install, and Activate Norton Setup Norto.com/Setup
Services of Norton Setup:
- Provides protection for your Computer, Mac, iOS, and Android devices with a single subscription
- Warns you when you surf any unsafe website and even blocks pages that are detected to be risky for your device
- Cleans up space by removing redundant data from your hard drive
- Makes the processing and response speed faster
- Secures your data whether it is saved on cloud memory or on your device
- Protects confidential information such as keys and passwords
- Auto-blocks infected files to download
- Norton Fee trial of the full product with no specific requirements
If you want to examine its services before purchasing the subscription, select any free Norton version. The computer and mobile Security software company offer Norton trial version for its users that gives basic services for a specific period. Picking up any of the product such as Norton security Deluxe or Premium, you can try some of the features offered with the product.
Please note that the process might slightly vary depending on the web browser and its version you are using.
Download Trial Version of Norton Setup version:
- Go to Norton.com/Setup
- On the top menu, select the option of Free trials
- You will have the product that is available as Norton trial version
- To check services of the products, click on the product name and the list of offered features will appear
- Choose any of the product according to your requirement
- Click on the Free Trial link given right below the product
- This will start auto-downloading of the product or otherwise, you will be directed to the next page
- If you are taken to the next page or if the download doesn’t start automatically, click on the download button available
You can access the services after the Norton trial version is downloaded. To install the product, refer to Install Norton section. If you have already used or exceeded the trial version period, you can opt to subscribe to a Norton product. This will allow you to activate the software as you provide Norton Product key to the link Norton.com/setup.
Download Norton Setup (Subscribed version):
- Open a web browser and visit Norton.com/setup
- Click ‘Sign in’ available on the top-right corner of the page and if you do not have a Norton Account, follow the instructions-
- Click on Sign in to login your Norton Account
- Once directed to the log in page, click on the option of Create an account available right next to the Sign In option
- Enter all the details required and click on Create Account button
- If you are redirected to more steps, proceed by following on-screen instructions
- Read and agree on Terms and Conditions for account creation
- Enter your login details linked to your Norton Account
- Select the Norton product and in case you do not find the product, go to Norton product list and then click on your Norton Product
- Click Agree and Download Norton
- If you have Norton Product key and you are not registered yet, Enter your new Norton product key to register
The security software will now begin to download. Do not interrupt the process until the file is downloaded completely. Next, you can proceed to install the software on your system. Follow the process.
- Press CTLR + J key on the web browser you are using, this will open the list of downloads
- Select the Norton file that you recently downloaded
- Double-click on the file or run it as administrator
- If your system asks admin permissions, enter the password and allow access
- Fill in Norton Product key is the installation process requires
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen such as selecting language and country
Norton installation might take some time and once done, activate it to secure your device’s security. In case you already have Norton product installed and you only need to activate the software, simply follow Norton activation steps mentioned.
- Launch your Norton Product and in the main window, click Help option available on the top-right corner of the page
- In the appeared Help Center, find Account Information option available at the right-bottom of the window, click on Enter Product Key
- You can find your Norton Product key via order confirmation email, or inside the Product disk or retail’s card that you brought offline.
- Click Next after confirming the product key
- Execute the instructions that are being displayed on the screen
- Review the subscription details and click Done
Your Norton product is now activated. To make sure, run your computer on full scan or turn of firewall security to check whether the software is scanning and removing threats precisely. If you experience any error with your Norton Setup, connect to Norton Customer Support to get direct assistance from experts.